2019 MEGA's Summer VR Career Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
MEGA's Summer VR Career Camp is a FREE fun and action-packed Two-Week 80-hour Pre-Employment Training Program that will be offered statewide throughout June 1 to August 31 with Mega Social Enterprise. There will be field trips, industry tours, guest speakers, job opportunities, activities, and more.
To be considered students:
• Must be 14-21yrs old
• In School (Middle, High, Private, Charter, Trade School, College, University)
• Have a disability based on either an IEP, 504, Standardized Tests, Doctor’s Exam, Counselor’s Assessment, or Grades
*Don’t meet the requirements, Call to learn about alternative options.
In the Program, students will have an opportunity to learn Work Readiness Skills, Work Based Learning Experiences, and more.
Students also have access to…
• Training Certificates
• Option to earn $$$ Incentives
• Volunteer Hours to meet High School Graduation
• Personal Recommendations
• A Network of Professionals to assist with your career
• Work Experiences to build up resume
REGISTER ONLINE OR CALL TODAY! LIMITED SEATS.
www.megasocialenterprise.org or 352-877-4666 or 1-833-MEGA-USA