Virtual Statewide Summer 2021 Career Camp 6.7.2021-8.29.2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Summer 2021 VR Career Camp is a FREE fun and action-packed 2 ½ Week 80-Hour Virtual Pre-Employment Training Program that will have multiple sessions STATEWIDE from June 7 to August 29 with Mega Social Enterprise.
Students will have an opportunity to build their employability skills and earn income like a Summer Job. There will be guest speakers, job opportunities, activities, incentives, and more.
In our Career Camps, students will have an opportunity to learn Work Readiness Skills and explore Work Based Learned Experiences plus….
• Training Certificates
• $500 Stipend per Camp Session with the Choice to Repeat
• Plus $100 Bonus Option
• a NEW $50 Referral Fee Option for referring 1 eligable student with the option to earn multiple $50 referral fees
*Note: Elgible Students must successfully complete Career Camp to earn the referral fee(s).
• Upon successful completion of a VR Career Camp Session, students have the option of participating in a paid Work Based Learning Experience at the discretion of their VR Counselor with the possibility to earn up to $1000 or more over the WBLE period to build up their resume.
• Year-Round Program Option with our Pre-ETS Program
• Personal Recommendations
• A Network of Professionals to assist with your career goals.